Processes & Architectures
Smart, data-centric processes and architectures
Digitization speeds up workflows and creates a new dynamic for change. It also generates valuable data for greater insight and better decisions. IT becomes the enabler of smart processes and architectures.
Hardly a process, hardly a workplace is conceivable today without IT. IT opens up a new quality of process management: the more data we obtain from processes, the more insight we gain in deciding where and how to automate, how well processes work, and which measures result in maximum technical and economic benefit. IT comes in many forms: it automates processes, it creates completely new forms of interaction with customers, and it facilitates companies and staff in taking sound and sustainable decisions. Positive examples from the areas of customer and asset management show how processes can be made more market-oriented, flexible and resilient. In short, this is how we create process architectures that are not just highly effective but also more straightforward in application.
Our experienced consultants are familiar with how your sector operates and will guide you and your staff through the necessary steps for structuring and change to establish smart processes:
- analysis and evaluation of processes
- IT monitoring for future-oriented solutions
- platform strategies for customer and asset management: customer relationship management (CRM), portals, apps, Internet of Things (IoT), handling process data
- requirements and architecture management (TOGAF)
- agile process and technology management
- support for organizational change of company IT operations to facilitate transformation and innovation (IT4IT)