Maintenance is our business.
The maintenance function in companies is becoming increasingly important as organizational, strategic and productive improvements in this area can save time and reduce costs.
Against a background of reduced planning and production cycles, managers must ensure the availability of plants and machines. They must deploy the latest methods and technology while keeping costs under control and keeping an eye on safety.
Our business unit P&S has a consultancy team consisting of trained maintenance experts with more than 20 years of practical experience.
With our motto "Maintenance is our business", our range of services includes objectives, organization, processes and a practice-based use of SAP in the area of maintenance and service. We support you not only with the optimization of your maintenance processes, but also with the optimization of your spare parts stocks, we assist with the introduction and optimization of SAP PM and we offer additional solutions such as:
- Optimized feedback
- Optimized feedback 2.0
- Bill of materials generator
- ERBORAS application which was developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institut. This software determines the optimum stock level for each spare part taking account of various criteria.
We support you in the following areas:
- Organization and process consulting
- Change management
- Maintenance audit
- Spare parts management
- Condition monitoring
- SAP PM/EAM introduction, optimization and extension
- Uwe Pithan
- Executive Partner P&S Consulting