IT Organization & Processes
Best practice for your processes.
Optimal IT support depends on clear responsibilities and properly functioning service processes. The IT organization acts as a link between requirements, specifications and technical possibilities.
The yardstick for IT is the successful support of the company's processes. To ensure this successful support through IT use and innovation, the arrangement of IT service processes between the functional areas and the IT organization is critical. The different tasks in innovation, consulting, implementation, control and operation require various roles in the IT organization.
To optimize the interaction between the functional areas and the IT service organization and to strengthen the IT service performance, we rely on a broad range of experience and best practice approaches based on ITIL.
We optimize the IT service processes and the IT organization to support the functional requirements:
- Analysis of the existing IT service structures for strategy, requirement, implementation, operation and further development
- Task and role description for the IT managers within the company from functional and IT Areas
- Process definitions and further development of personnel
- Support for change management
- Analysis of the compliance requirements and implementation
- Dr. Werner Brettreich-Teichmann
- Principal Consultant
Learn more about the international IT-Consulting activities of the Fichtner-Group.