IT organization & processes
Best practice for your processes.
Optimal IT support requires clear responsibilities and functioning service processes. The IT organization acts as a link between requirements, specifications and technical possibilities.
The yardstick for IT is successful process support. In order to guarantee this optimally through IT use and innovation, the design of IT service processes between departments and the IT organization is essential. The different tasks from innovation, consulting, implementation, control and operation require different roles in the IT organization.
To optimize the interaction between departments and the IT service organization and to strengthen IT service provision, we rely on a broad experience and best practice approaches based on ITIL.
We optimize the IT service processes and organization to support the technical requirements:
- Analysis of the existing IT service structures for strategy, requirements, implementation, operation and further development
- Description of tasks and roles for those responsible for IT within the company from specialist and IT areas
- Process definitions and personnel development
- Accompanying change management
- Analysis of compliance requirements and implementation