Asset Management ISO 55000
Increase the efficiency of your plants and networks.
Definition of the maintenance and investment requirements for the deployed infrastructures is a continuous challenge due to the differing objectives and the differentiated ageing behavior.
For the valuation of assets, their variety demands practice-oriented methods which can easily be adapted to the company's specific circumstances. In addition, ISO 55000 is available as a best-practice approach for anchoring asset management in your company.
Trough the publication of DIN ISO 55001 in spring 2018, a guideline will be made available in German, in which asset management as part of the corporate culture will be intensified and will go beyond pure maintenance planning. This policy can serve as a basis for companies to compare with international standards. Fichtner, as a corporate member of the IAM (Institute for Asset Management) and a member of the standards committee of the DIN for the ISO 5500x series, has a broad pool of experience in supporting the diverse range of tasks in asset management.
Our IAM-certified consultants will be happy to provide you with discussions on the status of implementation in your company and possible steps to improve asset management.
We support you as follows:
- We analyze your asset organization and point out potential for improvement
- We develop and support measures for implementation of ISO 55000
- We carry out system and structure analysis for the introduction of model-based asset valuation
- We introduce or support the introduction of strategic and operational asset management systems
- We determine rehabilitation strategies for the existing infrastructure
Mike Beck, MIAM and Director OptNet by Fichtner Water and Transportation, wrote the following article: SAM+: Measuring the journey to excellence in Asset Management. The article was published in the journal 3R.
Learn more about the international IT-Consulting activities of the Fichtner-Group.