Fichtner IT Consulting is the IT competence center of the Fichtner Group. We design and realize information logistics and (geographical) information systems for technical networks, plants and infrastructures. We combine our industry knowledge and process know-how with the latest technology expertise to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. The intelligent extraction, simple structuring, meaningful linking as well as professional preparation and appealing presentation of information are the key to efficient and effective solutions.
Microsoft SharePoint Consultant / Expert / Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for SharePoint experts to work together to ensure the economic success of our customers through professional understanding and implementation experience. Our motto: SharePoint as a central entry point for internal collaboration processes.
Stuttgart / Berlin / Dresden / Mannheim / Freiburg / Hamburg / Leipzig with very good connection to public transport
Task description Consultant / Expert
- You advise our clients on the conception, implementation, introduction and extension of SharePoint portals.
- You are responsible for customizing, administering and configuring the portal system used by the customer and, if necessary, coordinating the technical implementations.
- You also design workshops and presentations on projects from the SharePoint area and, if necessary, conduct user training.
Task description SharePoint Developer
- Conception, implementation and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint portals
- Implement requirements and testing as well as go-live support
- As a partner of the customer and the internal process / project manager to prepare the system optimally in the technical implementation of requirements and to participate in the project.
- Experience in the Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Basic knowledge of common programming languages (Java script, C #), relational database systems and MS-SQL-Server
- Knowledge of the NINTEX Workflow & Forms and Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint would be an additional plus
We use analytical understanding and strong capacity requires structured and focused working methods. You should have a high self-motivation and team orientation. It makes you have fun, get in touch with latest technological developments in a constantly dynamic environment apart.
Knowledge of languages
- German (level C1)
- Good knowledge of English is desirable (level B1)
- Motivating and open working climate with short decision paths
- Challenging and very varied, project-driven developmentIncorporation and cooperation in a highly professional, certified software team
- Incorporation and cooperation in a highly professional, certified software team
- opportunities for continuous education and training
- Flexible working hours and interesting benefits
- E-bike leasing, corporate events and joint sporting activities
from now on
Basis for negotiation
Please consult with your application and CV:
Ph.: +49 0711/8995-1400