Java developer (m/f/d)
FIT is the IT competence center of the Fichtner Group.We design and implement information logistics for technical networks, facilities and infrastructure. Our industry knowledge and process expertise, we combine with the latest technology and expertise so provide innovative and economical solutions for your success. The acquisition, structuring, linking and preparation and presentation of information - also in the spatial reference - are the key to efficient and effective solutions.
Java developer (m/f/d)
To support our team in projects with federal authorities, energy suppliers and railways, we are looking as soon as possible for (Junior and Senior) software developer Java (backend/full stack) (m/f/d) with a focus on project development in the Java/Java EE environment.
Stuttgart / Berlin / Dresden with very good access to public transport
- Design and program implementation of software projects
- Cooperation in the entire development process from conception to documentation
- Customized customization
- Conducting training
- Supporting and assuming responsibility with existing customers, e.g. in classic Java EE projects
- Development of innovative client-server applications, web applications and cloud-based services for customers from a wide variety of industries
- Study of (business) computer science or comparable IT education
- Several years of experience in the development and design of Java applications EE
- Practical experience with different architectural models, OO & UML, MDD, SOA, ESBs, WEB
- Development environments, such as DevOps, Docker and Maven and Java IDE Eclipse
- Application servers, frameworks, DBMS, SQL and experience with common tools & development environments
- Good German and English knowledge in writing and writing experience
- Customer-oriented thinking, results-oriented way of working
- Optional: The ability to specify technology decisions in a project and actively communicate knowledge
- High problem-solving competence, good communicative skills and service orientation, inspire a team
We require analytical understanding as well as the distinct ability to work in a structured and goal-oriented manner.
You should bring a high self-motivation and team orientation. It is a lot of fun to deal with the latest technical developments in an always dynamic environment.
Knowledge of languages
- Motivating and open working atmosphere with short decision paths
- Challenging and very varied, project-driven development
- Incorporation and cooperation in a highly professional, certified software team
- Opportunities for continuous education and training
- Flexible working hours and interesting social benefits
- E-bike leasing, corporate events and joint sporting activities
from now on
Basis for negotiation
Please consult with your application and CV:
Ph.: +49 0711 8995-1400